The cashew tree bears numerous edible pear-like- shape “accessory fruit” known as the cashew apple. The cashew nut is actually what is usually referred to as the “true fruit” of the cashew tree. The nut of the cashew is firmly attached to the bottom end of the cashew apple.
During processing, the outer shell is roasted under high flame in order to destroy the urushiol resin (a potent caustic skin irritant toxin), so that only the cashew kernel which is safe for consumption is extracted. We supply only high quality cashew nut that are free from cracks, mold, spots or insect damage and also free from rancid smell. .
High quality raw cashew nuts are also available for sale at wholesale prices
Cashews are very rich antioxidants, mineral and vitamins: notable among the vitamins include vitamin E, K and B6. The important minerals found in cashews are copper, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium, and iron. All of these are very important for maintaining good bodily function:
1. Blood Heath: The vitamins and minerals significantly support healthy blood and immune system function. The iron and copper in the cashew nuts work together to help the body form and utilize red blood cells, this in turn keep the nerves, blood vessels, the immune system and the bones healthy and maintain proper function.
2. Heart Health: cashew nuts are naturally cholesterol-free and contains great amount of heart-healthy fat, fiber and protein. These help reduce blood pressure and “bad” cholesterol level, as a result lowering the risk for cardiovascular diseases. Besides, cashew nuts consumption has been linked to heart health, cancer prevention and weight maintenance. Cashews also serve as a suitable replacement for animal fat and protein.
3. Eye Health: cashew nuts contain high level of antioxidant (Lutein and Zeaxanthin) when consumed regularly. These compounds protect the eye from light damage.
4. Weight Loss: Replacing animal fat and protein with the mono- and poly-unsaturated fat found in cashew serves as an effective way to manage your weight and reduce the build-up of fat and cholesterol in the body, especially the heart.
5. Elimination of free radicals: Cashew nuts help our body to utilize iron properly and eliminate free radicals which cause many health problems.
6. Enhance Pleasant Sleep: after menopause, cashew nuts can give you relaxed and pleasant sleep during night.
7. Maintain Healthy Skin: Healthy source of fat is needed by the body to keep the skin hydrated and free from irritation, flaking and premature aging. The rich source of healthy essential fatty acids, make cashew nutrition very essential in maintaining healthy skin. Besides, the high copper content of cashew help in the production of the skin and hair pigment called melanin, as well as the formation of collagen which support skin’s elasticity and defenses against aging. Truly, cashews are healthy food unique among other nut and also packed with the vitamins and nutrients essential for good health.
Our cashew nuts are processed (roasted) and therefore, ready to be eaten:
i. Sprinkle a handful of nuts over our morning cereals,
lunch time salad or dinner’s steamed vegetables.
ii. Make a healthy snack by combining cashew nuts with other nuts and dried fruits
The cashew nuts must be kept in an air tight container and stored in a refrigerator or freezer.
The cashew nuts are shipped under ambient conditions in rigid containers which are air tight. Shipments are done usually by air.
The cashew nuts are best before 6 months after that date of production when stored in a refrigerator and stores better for 1 year when stored in a freezer.
50Kg of the Cashew nut
The Product is delivered within one week after payment is confirmed.
Payment is mainly Bank Transfer (TT) and Western Union Money Transfer.
Samples are available at a discounted FOB Price (for first-time-buyers).
Sweet Life Group Ghana supplies only fresh, natural and high quality processed Cashew Nuts: cashew nuts supplied by the company are free from moisture, rancid smell and defects or insect damage. The delicious flavor of our roasted cashew nuts makes them a satisfying snack. Hurry! And grab a handful of cashew and enjoy the numerous health benefits of this amazing nut.