Most Frequently Asked Questions
Can miracle berry powder be used as a sugar substitute or sweetener in tea?
Miracle berry and its products are not sweeteners and for that matter they are not
considered as sugar substitute. The berry does not taste sweet by its self and therefore
will not make beverage like tea sweet. However, if the tea is made to contain any sour
or acidic substances such as tea with lemon or salad with vinegar, then after eating the
berry product, that tea with lemon or that salad with balsamic vinegar may taste even
more delicious or sweet.
What food or drink can one enjoy after taking in the miracle berry products?
The following foods and beverages will taste great with miracle berry powder:
- Fruits: strawberry, grapefruits, oranges, lemon, apple, lime, pineapple
and other acidic fruits will be much more sweeter when taken with miracle berry powder.
- Fruit juices: unsweetened citrus juice and 100% cranberry will taste
great without sugar when taken with miracle berry.
- Vinegar: balsamic vinegar, wine vinegar, apple vinegar and red and
white vinegar will taste so sweet with the miracle berry powder.
- Other combinations that will be so delicious when eaten with the miracle berry include:
- Vegetable and salads (with lemon or vinegar)
- Tea with lemon
- Vodka with fruit like lemon, lime, orange and grapefruits
- Lemon water (taste just like lemonade without sugar